You have a wide range of services at your library. As a resident of the municipality of Oliver-Paipoonge, Gillies, Neebing Conmee and O’Connor townships, your membership is free. Visitors from other municipalities must pay a $10 fee. Below is a list of some of the services you can access at the library.
- Fiction books
- Non-fiction books
- Interlibrary Loans – Looking for an item but can’t find it in our library? Try Interlibrary Loan! Interlibrary Loan is a service available through the cooperation of public libraries in Ontario, coordinated by the Southern Ontario Library Service (SOLS). For additional information about this great service, go to the following URL: http://www.sols.org/index.php/share-collaborate/interlibrary-loan-info
- DVD Movies
- Books on CD
- Free ADSL Internet
- Laser & Color Inkjet printers (small fee to cover cost of ink)
- Access your e-mail
- Photocopier & Fax machine (Small fee to cover costs)
- Wireless Internet now available
Print books, Audio books and Magazines can be borrowed for a period of three weeks.
DVD’s can be borrowed for 1 week.
Renewals can be made by telephoning the branch the item was borrowed from or online. If renewing online, you will need your library card ID and PIN number to login. Your PIN is your 7 digit phone number, not including the hypen.
The telephone numbers to the Murillo and Rosslyn branches are:
- $0.20 per day per book
- $0.50 per day for new books with a reserve list
- $1.00 per day for interlibrary books
- $2.00 per day for each Video or DVD (Subject to change)